N4C partners with CogX to host exciting programme on nature
Wednesday 22nd May
The Nature4Climate coalition has partnered with the CogX Festival to host an exciting programme of sessions on 14th June 2021, dedicated to exploring the latest efforts to bridge the worlds of nature and technology.
The sessions will look at the economics of biodiversity, explore the future of food, and dive into how ‘nature tech’ can help scale up Nature-based Solutions. For more information and to register for the events, please visit the CogX Festival website.
The festival, running from 14th – 16th June 2021, is a global leadership summit and festival of AI & transformational technology addressing the question of future resilience and transformational change.
- Leonardo Lacerda, Head of Climate Change at The Nature Conservancy
- Diego Saez-Gil, Co-founder & CEO of Pachama
- Kara Hurst, Head of worldwide sustainability at Amazon
- Mark Gough, CEO, Capitals Coalition
- Professor Sir Partha Dasgupta, Author of the Dasgupta Review
- Dr Kat Bruce, CEO of NatureMetrics
- Louisa Burwood-Taylor, Editor, AgFunderNews
- Mark Kahn, Managing Partner, Omnivore
- Isaac Aboah, Co-Founder and CEO, Vielly
For more information and to book your space, sign up here.